Boise Dentistry Co. Website Accessibility
Boise Dentistry Co. complies with Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. If you use assistive technology (such as a Braille reader, a screen reader, or others) and you run into any material on this website that interferes with your ability to access the information you need, please contact us.
For us to respond in a manner most helpful to you, please indicate the nature of your accessibility problem, the preferred format you wish to receive the information, the web address of the requested information, and your contact information. Anyone in need of accessibility assistance can also contact us by phone for TTY/Voice communication.
Website Accessibility Design Guidelines
We are working to have our website comply with the following accessibility guidelines:
- NWe are working towards making our website WCAG 2.0 Level AA compliant
- NIf you run into any issues, do not hesitate to contact us and any accessibility issue will be corrected.
Website Accessibility Resources
- NAdobe Reader is requires to print PDF documents from the website - to download the program for free, visit the Adobe Website. To read PDF documents with a screen reader, please visit the adobe reader accessibility website, which provides tools and resources.
- NAdobe Flash is required to view certain videos on the website - Visit the Adobe website to download the program for free. To access flash content using a screen reader, please visit the adobe flash play accessibility website
Browser Accessibility Information:
Many browsers contain built-in accessibility tools
Supportive Assistive Technology
- NLatest Version of JAWS for Windows
- NLatest Version of NVDA for Windows
- NLatest Version of VoiceOver for Mac OS X
- NKeyboard-Only Navigation
Contact Our Team
If the material on our website is hindering your ability to have access to the information you need, do not hesitate to contact us