Our Safety Protocols
Observe our safety procedures to ensure your overall health
We Prioritize Your Health and Safety
We want to provide you with the best services we offer here at Boise Dentistry Co. and by doing so, we ensure that our offices are a safe haven for you to be healthy and feel comfortable. This is done with our integrated implementation of extra precautionary measures and safety protocols.
Our offices follow the highest infection control standards and will continue adhering to the guidelines set by the CDC, ADA, and OSHA. These guidelines ensure that we can keep you, our valued patients, safe by preventing the spread of any infection.
What to Expect
- Our Boise Dentistry Co. staff are trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- We observe COVID-19 protocols.
- After every patient, we thoroughly disinfect the examination room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We upgraded our air filtration systems with High-Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA) filters.
- Our waiting room no longer offers magazines, children’s toys, and so forth to ensure that infections won’t spread.
- Patient forms can be completed online.
Boise Dentistry Co. Cares For You!
Our office is committed to helping you, our staff, and our community stay safe and healthy. As new guidelines develop, we’ll continue to evolve our office protocols.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us. We want you to feel informed and confident in your healthcare decisions.
Ready to visit us? Schedule an appointment today!
Check What We Offer
To avail of our services, feel free to call either of our offices: Five Mile (208-906-1255) or Eagle Road (208-939-7053).
- Comprehensive Exam
- Oral Cancer Screening
- Sedation Dentistry
- Root Canals
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Bonding
- Porcelain Veneers
- Metal-Free Fillings
- Crowns & Bridges
- Dental Implants
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Inlays & Onlays
” Dr. Chris Minert is not only a skilled dentist but one of the nicest, most sincere humans I’ve ever met. I highly recommend his office. You won’t regret it for a second. “
Zachary T. (Actual Patient)
Schedule an Appointment
We adapt each dental treatment to your individual needs.